Please note: A guide is attached.
What to bring:
When you book a recording studio you'll need to supply your own Laptop/Mac, USB-C cable for the interface. Additionally, if a hub is required for your session, you will also need to supply this.
Before your session:
Setting up at the studio:
There are a few steps you need to take in order to set up your session:
- Make sure you are running the latest operating system on your computer.
- Connect your Laptop/Macbook to the USB Hub.
- Power on the four-way Extension cable to the bottom right of the desk.
- Open Focusrite Control. If it asks you to do a firmware update, click update now.
- Focusrite Control will now ask you what kind of audio setup you require. Please select ‘System Playback’ from the menu. This will allow you to control and monitor entirely through your DAW meaning you won’t have to use the Focusrite Control software from this point on.
- That's it — open your DAW and begin recording.
We hope you have a great session and please remember to switch off the four-way extension cable before you leave, thank you.