In the UK you can hire various pieces of equipment for your booking. Some gear is chargeable — we've outlined costs and how to hire below.
How to hire extra equipment
- Make a booking (or if part of a band or group, find out the booking details from the account holder)
- Note the location, studio number, date and time of your booking
- Fill out the form here
- If your item is chargeable, we'll automatically charge the card used to make the booking
- We will then text you/account holder with confirmation of the hire and the codes to access the Spares cupboard
- If the item is unavailable, we'll let you know via text and let you know when it's next available
- Once you've finished your session, simply use the same codes to return the item to the Spares cupboard
Equipment and charges
- Cymbals — £5 per booking (no time limit)
- Cymbal stands — FREE
- Keyboards and stands — FREE
- Mics and stands — FREE (not condenser mics)
- Music stands — FREE
- Headphones — FREE (but we recommend you bring your own)
All items are subject to availability. Fill out the form if you're ready to hire.
Good to know
We don't hire out condenser microphones, interfaces or extra CDJs. However, you can book a three-deck CDJ setup in selected locations.
Equipment hire rules
Please only take the equipment you have hired (so there's enough to go round for everyone) and that you return it to the Spares cupboard when you have finished. If the item is broken, please let us know via Live Chat.