In the UK you can hire keyboards and keyboard stands.
How to hire keyboards/stands
- Make a booking (or if part of a band or group, find out the booking details from the account holder)
- Note the location, studio number, date and time of your booking
- Fill out the form here
- We will then text you/the account holder with confirmation of the hire and the codes to access the Spares cupboard
- If the item is unavailable, we'll let you know via text and let you know when it's next available
- Once you've finished your session, simply use the same codes to return the item to the Spares cupboard
All items are subject to availability. Fill out the form if you're ready to hire.
Good to know
We don't hire out condenser microphones, interfaces or extra CDJs. However, you can book a three-deck CDJ setup in selected locations.
If you need extra items such as cymbals, audio cables, USB cables, music stands, drumsticks, dynamic mics etc. you can only request access to the Spares room on the same day of your session, as we can't reserve them in advance. All items are subject to availability.
Please only take what you have hired (so there's enough to go round for everyone) and that you return it to the Spares cupboard when you have finished. If the item is broken, please let us know via Live Chat.