Things to check first
- Check leads (jack to jack) These can be tested by touching the end of the lead with their thumb and hearing a sound in the amp
- Is the mute button on?
- Check the guitar! Is the guitar battery working if applicable?
- Is the pedal power supply working?
- Bypass the pedals/pedalboard to test the amp directly from the guitar
Start from the beginning
- Ensure all dials are set to zero and power is on
- Slowly turn up all dials to 1/4 way, then play the guitar
- Turn off overdrive and go ‘clean’.
- Turn dials to halfway and play the instrument
- Try to play music through the amp from a phone (3.5mm jack to ¼ jack or 3.5mm jack to 3.5mm jack lead)
- If there is a ‘rasping’ sound, the speaker cone is broken
If you're still having issues, please hit us up on Live Chat via the website.