There's two option to let you connect your mobile, which lets you accept and listen to calls or play music from your through the RØDECaster interface.
Using a cable
You’ll need to use your own AUX cable to connect your phone to the AUX input at the back of the interface.
- Before adjusting the volume fader under the mobile icon, make sure you turn the media volume up on your mobile.
- Adjust the volume on the interface to your desired level
If you don’t have an AUX cable, use the Bluetooth feature.
- Hold down the Bluetooth button underneath the REC button for three seconds then release
- Select yes and wait for the screen to the right to appear
- You’ll then need to go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone to select the RØDECaster Pro as the device to pair
- Confirmation of connection will appear on the touchscreen