There are a number of quick checks you can do to ensure the equipment is working properly. Here are a few things to try:
- Is the unit plugged into a mains socket? Is the socket switched on? Is the unit switched on?
- If there is no power to the unit try testing with a different mains socket.
- Try swapping jacks/cables to check if the unit is faulty or if it is a faulty cable.
- If you have anything plugged into the mixer, check the levels are correct for the channel you are using. Is the master volume on the mixer set to the correct level?
- For amp issues, check to see if the mute button is engaged.