Last updated November 05, 2020
What are the opening hours?
Most studios in England are open, with restrictions from 9:00—21:00 daily, with the exception of London Dalston and Brighton, which will operate 09:00—18:00 daily. This curfew is expected to last until 02 December 2020. Croydon remains closed.
Don't forget to wear your mask at all times in the common areas or while with someone else in the studio!
Which studios are open and what is the capacity of each?
- Recording (all types) — 2 people max, no household restrictions
- Podcast — 2 people max, no household restrictions
- DJ (all types) — 2 people max, no household restrictions
- Pirate rehearsal studios — 5 people max, no household restrictions
BIMM and Access Creative College may use the available studios as normal.
Dance studios are closed, as are Classic, Premium and Showcase rehearsal studios.
What else do I need to know about visiting Pirate?
Communal areas will be closed, however, vending machines will remain operational.
Masks or face coverings will be mandatory in all areas outside of the studios (for example, in the toilets or corridor).
Masks are also mandatory for groups in rehearsal, DJ, recording and podcast studios. Singers in bands, vocalists and podcasters are excluded from this requirement while performing or recording.
If you’re found to be breaching our guidelines, the power in your studio will be remotely terminated and you will need to leave the premises immediately.
Customers who breach the rules will be suspended from using the studios permanently.
Why are dance studios closed?
Regardless of usage (such as 1:1 coaching), dance studios will be closed as there is a greater risk of airborne particle transmission due to heavier physical exertion than in other studio types.
When do I need to pick up belongings from my locker?
Due to the lockdown in England, we’re extending the grace period for locker clear-outs at all sites. Please ensure you have removed all of your belongings by 23:59, December 28 2020. If you need a code to access the site or the locker room, please contact our support team.
I’m located in Scotland/Wales/Ireland/Germany/US — what studios are open?
Please check the status page for your local restrictions (if any) and opening hours.
What is your cancellation policy?
- If you've made a booking with us but have any symptoms (however mild), we'd ask that you please refrain from using your booking.
- If your booking is more than 12 hours away, you can easily cancel or move your booking in your account by going to 'My Bookings' and clicking on the relevant session.
- If your booking is less than 12 hours away refunds are available or we can shift your booking to a later date — get in touch via Live Chat at Pirate.com and we'll be happy to help.
I have another question that’s not answered here?
Please contact our support team, via Live Chat at Pirate.com and we'll be happy to help.