Jump straight to the right section:
- No sound from the speakers?
- Only one speaker works.
- DJM/Mixer isn't coming on.
- Signal is coming out to the Master channel on one side only.
No sound from the speakers?
Make sure they're showing the power light or turn them on at the back and at the wall switch. Ensure all top dials on each channel of the DJM are set to LINE and the BALANCE and MASTER VOL knobs are set to the middle position. More info in this quick guide.
Only one speaker works.
Make sure the BALANCE knob is set to the middle position. Click here for more info.
The DJM won't turn on.
Sometimes the DJ mixer looks off, despite we switched it on at the back, but it's only in Sleep Mode. If you switch it on and it shows a small red light on the right hand side, press that red light ("Wake Up" button) to exit Sleep Mode and turn on the mixer.
Signal is coming out to the Master channel on one side only.
When this happens there could be for two reasons:
- You are playing music from your laptop using only 1 USB cable. This isn't possible, as our set up is all interconnected. You can only use your laptop using 3 USB cables. More info here.
- The RCA cables at the back of the DJM aren't fully plugged in OR they aren't plugged into the LINE ports OR one end (red or white) isn't part of the same cable which is carrying signal from the CDJ. One last option could be that one end of the RCA cable is faulty.