In all areas:
- Credit from marketing campaigns can be expired at any time at our discretion.
- If credit disappeared off your account it may have expired, as credit only lasts 3 months. Specifically, please note that credit will automatically expire and it will be removed from your Pirate account unless:
- you have placed a booking in the last 90 days
- you have cancelled a booking in the last 90 days
- you have redeemed a voucher in the last 90 days
- you have referred someone in the last 90 days
Also, In the UK:
If you are a UK customer, gift vouchers can only be redeemed within a 3 month period from the moment they are received via email. After this period, the voucher cannot be claimed anymore. Once the credit is redeemed and added to a Pirate account, it will follow all credit rules mentioned for all areas, expiring after 3 months of inactivity.
In EU and the US:
If you are a EU or US customer, gift vouchers do not expire - it means you can redeem it at any time. However, once redeemed, it will follow all credit rules mentioned for all areas, expiring after 3 months of inactivity.