Basement level, 2807 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026
View on Google Maps
what3words location: ///loads.daring.into (Studio Entrance / Parking Lot)
what3words location: ///branch.dish.fool (Jones Building Entrance)
Parking lot access is via the coded gate on Joseph F Farivar Drive, on the corner of Reservoir and N Occidental Blvd. The code will be in your booking confirmation email.
We have free valet parking Monday-Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
- When you arrive, show your booking confirmation to access the lot. If the lot is full, you’ll still be able to unload your gear at the door.
- It's free of charge for Pirate customers and tipping isn't expected.
- If a session goes past 5 pm, the valet will find your studio and drop off the car keys.
- Local buses include the 2, 4 and 704 at the Sunset/Silver Lake stop. You can also jump on these to get to our West Adams studio
- There are easy links to the University of Southern California, only 22 minutes from Pirate's Silver Lake studios
Studio 28 at Silver Lake has been specifically designed for accessible use. Enjoy first-class DJ practice equipment with additional features, including:
- Wide access to the DJ desk
- 15-degree angled equipment
- Flat surfaces on either side
- Knee clearance for comfortable chair positioning
- Power sockets at front of the desk
- Fast and free WiFi
- Common area
- Foam earplugs
Access from Sunset: