Who needs to get verified and why?
Digital verification is required for many of our studios to meet our security standards. Artists who sign up with a referral code will also need to verify for all studios. Verification only needs to be done once before your first booking. It's completely secure, and the data will be automatically deleted after 30 days.
How to get verified
1. Once you have set up or logged into your account, go to 'My bookings' and click 'Verification' OR once you confirm a booking. You'll see this page. The name on your account must match your documents:
2. Choose your document type.
3. You can either choose to upload it on your device, or we’ll send you a link to your phone.
You’ll be given the following options; a link, a QR code or an SMS message.
5. You'll be guided through the document capture process and the selfie capture on your device. When you’ve successfully submitted your documents, you’ll see a message like this:
5. When documents and selfies are submitted clearly and in the best light/quality, you can be authorised in a matter of minutes. Once verified, you will be able to receive your codes for your booking, you'll no longer see 'Verification' as an option in your account.
I'm having trouble with the verification.
The following tips may help you prepare your documents for successful resubmission:
- The name on your account must match the name on your documents. For example, don't use your artist name, or a short version of your name on your account (Jamie shortened to Jay, Bill instead of William).
- We do not accept uploaded pictures from Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat or anywhere else. Please take a selfie from the time of verification or the application will be refused.
- Is your ID in date? Sorry, we can't accept expired identity documents.
- Are you over 16? Unfortunately, we can't allow under-16s to hold accounts with us.
- When you take a selfie, please follow passport rules; without sunglasses, headwear or other people in the selfie. Keep facial expressions blank so our system can work as quickly as possible.
Do you need more help with this?