Key info on car parking
- Birmingham, Notting Hill and Leeds restrictions (registration required)
- Silver Lake, Los Angeles
- Other locations
- I have received a parking fine
Birmingham, Notting Hill and Leeds restrictions (registration required)
The following studios have restrictions in place. Parking is free but you will need to register your vehicle through the link in your confirmation email before using the studio for each booking (otherwise you will be liable for a £100 fine).
We have off-street gated parking for 15 vehicles. Please register your details on the day of your session, as parking enforcement is in place.
12 spaces are available at the front of the building. Please register your details on the day of your session, as parking enforcement is in place.
Notting Hill, London ⚠️
We have an off-street gated car park. Please register your details on the day of your session, as parking enforcement is in place.
Silver Lake, Los Angeles
We have valet parking Monday-Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
- When you arrive, show your booking confirmation to access the lot. If the lot is full, you’ll still be able to unload your gear at the door.
- It's free of charge for Pirate customers and tipping isn't expected.
- If a session goes past 5 pm, the valet will find your studio and drop off the car keys.
Our other sites have free car parks OR on-street parking available. Spaces are sometimes limited, so please unload your gear and then park around the corner so other Pirates can have access to the front of the studios.
- We want to be good neighbours too — try not to block the surrounding access roads, pathways/sidewalks or highways so our local community have free movement.
- To read specific details about parking please visit the support article for your preferred location.
- If you receive a parking fine for any location other than our car parks in Notting Hill, Leeds or Birmingham, we are unable to assist.
I have received a parking fine
Some of our studios have parking restrictions in place and we require you to pre-register your vehicle. If you did not do this then Parking Eye will automatically send a parking fine.
Please fill in the Parking Fine form with your details and a member of the team will review the information. We aim to reply within 3-5 working days, please only submit one request. Sorry, we can only assist with parking fines if you've received one at Pirate Birmingham, Leeds or Notting Hill.
Do you need more help with this?