Studios With Level Entrances:
The following studio locations are wheelchair accessible with level entrances for access:
- Brighton and Hove
- Manchester - Salford (DJ Rooms 2 & 3 not accessible)
- Dalston (second floor is accessed via stairs only)
- Prenzlauer Berg
- Silver Lake
- West Adams
Average studio dimensions:
The desk is approximately 756mm in height from the floor to desktop — this height may vary slightly (roughly 100mm max) as some have adjustable feet mounted and others don’t. Unfortunately, we don’t have a record of which sites have which.
The plinth is approximately 990mm in height from the floor to the top of the worktop. It's a total of 1070mm from the floor to the top of DJ decks.
Although the above sites are wheelchair accessible, many of the booths/podiums in our DJ studios are placed on a platform with a step-up of about 6 inches from the floor. Please do enquire before you book as there are some exceptions.
ADA-compliant DJ studios
The following DJ studios in the US have been specifically designed for accessible use (ADA).
Wide access to the DJ desk
- 15-degree angled equipment
- Flat surfaces on either side
- Knee clearance for comfortable chair positioning
- Power sockets at front of desk
Studios Without Level Entrances
Unfortunately, the following locations are not wheelchair accessible as they do not have a level entrance:
- Manchester - Cheetham Hill
- Hackney Wick (step from entrance)
- Notting Hill