Here is a list of all of our studios that DO HAVE level entrances:
- Brighton and Hove
- Dalston (second floor is accessed via stairs only)
- Salford (DJ Rooms 2 & 3 not accessible)
- Prenzlauer Berg
- Silver Lake
- West Adam
Average studio dimensions
The desk is approximately 756mm in height from the floor to desktop — this height may vary slightly (roughly 100mm max) as some have adjustable feet mounted and others don’t. Unfortunately, we don’t have a record of which sites have which.
The plinth is approximately 990mm in height from the floor to the top of the worktop. It's a total of 1070mm from the floor to the top of DJ decks.
Three of our US DJ studios have been specifically designed for accessible use (ADA).
Wide access to the DJ desk
- 15-degree angled equipment
- Flat surfaces on either side
- Knee clearance for comfortable chair positioning
- Power sockets at front of desk
Although the above sites are wheelchair accessible, many of the booths/podiums in our DJ studios are placed on a platform with a step-up of about 6 inches from the floor. Please do enquire before you book as there are some exceptions.
Here is a list of all of our studios that DO NOT HAVE level entrances:
- Hackney Wick (step from entrance)
- Notting Hill
- Cheetham Hill
Do you need more help with this?