There are some quick checks you can do to ensure the equipment is working properly. Here are a few things to try:
- Is the unit plugged into a mains socket? Is the socket switched on? Is the unit switched on?
- Are the mute buttons turned off?
- If there is no power to the unit try testing with a different mains socket.
- Try swapping jacks/cables to check if the unit is faulty or if it is a faulty cable.
- If you have anything plugged into the mixer, check the levels are correct for the channel you are using. Is the master volume on the mixer set to the right level?
- Amp issues? Check to see if the mute button is engaged on the back.
Not sure what the knobs do?
- Volume - Changes the selected channel volume.
- Gain - Changes the selected channel distortion.
- Tone - Shapes the amp's sound with BASS, MID and TONE controls.
- Effects - Controls the onboard effects section, ranging from simple reverb to multi FX.
- Master - Controls the overall volume, regardless of the selected channel.
Do you need more help with this?