There are two options to let you connect your device, which lets you accept and listen to calls (Google Meet, Skype etc.) or play music from your through the RØDECaster interface.
1. Using a cable:
You’ll need to use your own AUX cable to connect your device to the AUX input at the back of the interface.
- Before adjusting the volume fader under the mobile icon, make sure you turn the media volume up on your device.
- Adjust the volume on the Rodecaster to your desired level ["Mobile" icon channel]
2. Using Bluetooth:
If you don’t have an AUX cable, use the Bluetooth feature.
- Hold down the Bluetooth button underneath the REC button for three seconds then release.
- Select yes and wait for the screen to the right to appear.
- You’ll then need to go to the Bluetooth settings on your device to select the RØDECaster Pro as the device to pair.
- Confirmation of connection will appear on the touchscreen.