Below are the most common things preventing sound/signal to come out of the speakers. Please make sure to have tracks playing on both CDJs while troubleshooting this:
- Check the speakers are powered on - they should have LED lights on the front of them. There is a switch on the back of the speaker itself, as well as one on the socket at the wall.
- Check the channels of the DJM are set to Line mode - there is a mode selection dial at the top of each channel.
Check the CDJs are routed into the Line In ports on the back of the DJM - there should be a red and white RCA cable going from the Audio Out ports on the CDJ to the Line In ports on the back of the DJM.
Do you need more help with this?
- You can send us a WhatsApp message or head to support.pirate.com and tap the chat icon to connect.
- If you're in the USA you can also send us an SMS at +1 (866) 606-0065.
- Our support team is available 24/7.