Before heading down to one of our Rehearsal rooms, make sure you have everything you need to get set up and running for your session. As always, please check book.pirate.com for the full list of equipment available for your session in the room you have booked - you will need to bring any extras outside of that list. We do not provide spares equipment, only replacements in case our own equipment breaks.
What to bring:
- Your instruments! guitars, bass guitar and jack cables
- Drumsticks - remember we can't provide any sticks
- Your keyboard and keyboard stand - remember we don't provide these
- Your AUX cable and Apple Lightning adaptor to connect your device to the mixer. More info here
- Extra mics, mic stands than what specified on the room already
- Anything else outside of the equipment list for that room, eg. guitar picks, straps etc
If you've booked a Rehearsal Standard or Rehearsal Standard+, you may also need:
- Cymbals - we do not provide cymbals as standard in any Rehearsal room, apart from our Rehearsal Pro, Lite Studios and Showcase Studios
- a second guitar amp, which only comes with Rehearsal Pro rooms
In Standard or Standard+ rooms you are required to bring the items above. Alternatively, feel free to cancel and rebook a Rehearsal Pro or Lite room.
I am a drummer based in the UK/US, what room should I book to have a full kit?
If you're a drummer based in the UK or the US and you are looking for a full kit, you should rent a Rehearsal Pro or Rehearsal Lite room. Remember that Rehearsal Lite rooms will not have guitar or bass amps, but they are set up with a full drum kit including cymbals making them ideal for solo drum practice.
If you're based in Germany: All rehearsal rooms come with a full kit and cymbals. You will only need to bring your own drumsticks!