Jump straight to the right section:
- No sound from the speaker?
- Only one speaker works.
- I cannot Cue a track, the previous one loads instead.
- Track stops when I touch the jogwheel - I want to scratch.
- Stuttering every time I press Cue.
- The track is going backwards.
1. No sound from the speaker?
Make sure they're showing the power light or turn them on at the back and at the wall switch. Ensure all top dials on each channel of the DJM are set to LINE and the BALANCE and MASTER VOL knobs are set to the middle position. More info in this quick guide.
2. Only one speaker works.
Make sure the BALANCE knob is set to the middle position. Click here for more info.
3. I cannot Cue a track, the previous one loads instead.
Ensure "A CUE" is disabled. Hold press the autocue button down until "A CUE" [in red] disappears off the screen.
4. Track stops when I touch the jogwheel - I want to scratch.
Make sure the jog mode button is displaying ‘Vinyl’ and not ‘CDJ’.
5. The track is stuttering every time I press Cue.
Make sure you're on VINYL MODE, as that's a feature of CDJ MODE.
6. The track is going backwards!
Make sure the switch is not displaying ‘REV’. Flip the switch up and all will be well.