- You can cancel a booking with a full credit refund up to 4 hours before the session start time.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of the session start time the refund will be credit only.
- If you cancel over 48 hours in advance or your booking was cancelled by Pirate then a card refund may be requested - see details below.
- If you cancel within 4 hours of your session starting, there is no refund available.
My session was cancelled, but I have not received a refund
If your session has been cancelled by yourself or by PIRATE.COM, the funds are automatically credited back to your Pirate account to be used against another booking. However, if your session is due to start within 4 hours, no refund is offered. Unfortunately, if your session has been cancelled due to anti-social behaviour or breaking our house rules, we will be unable to refund your credit.
I want to request that my credit is refunded to my payment card
If you would like to request that the credit on your PIRATE.COM account is refunded back to your payment card please fill in THIS FORM for the UK, IE, and US, or THIS FORM for GERMANY. Please note: if you have cancelled a booking that is less than 48 hours away, we will only be able to reimburse your booking fee as studio credit.
I requested a refund back to my card but have not yet received it
If we have refunded an amount back to your card, it can take between five and ten business days to show in your available balance. If you have been waiting longer than 10 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I had an issue with my booking, or something was broken — can I get a refund?
Please make sure to contact us ASAP during your session so we can take care of it. We have plenty of spares or can move you to a new studio. Unfortunately, we may not be able to compensate you for issues if you contact us at a later date.
Good to know
Bookings cannot be amended/refunded for late arrivals after the booked session has started.
If Pirate alters a booking, you will be contacted via SMS/text message.
We can only refund payments back to the original card used to make the booking.
- Any credits issued as a goodwill gesture are non-transferable and cannot be refunded to your payment card.
- Promotional credit cannot be refunded to your payment card.